English / Japanese
December 4, 2018
President & C.O.O. Takashi Yoshimura
- 1. Definitions of Personal Information
- (1) Name, address, date of birth, age, occupation, telephone number and credit card number of individuals; and
- (2) Any other information that can identify individuals.
- 2. Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
- (1) Principles of collection
- When PONY CANYON collects your personal information, we will be clarify the purpose of collection and obtain your consent in advance.
- (2) Principles of use and offer
PONY CANYON will use your personal information only within the scope of the purpose specified to you in advance.
- (a) Purposes of Use
PONY CANYON will use your personal information only for the purposes of:
- ・providing our services to customers;
- ・asking customers for comments and impressions regarding our services;
- ・preparing statistical data (age, address, etc.);
- ・answering inquiries from our customers; and
- ・confirming the validity of your bank account and credit card in payment settlement etc.
※ If we intend to use any personal information for any purposes other than those listed above, we will specify the purpose of such usage and obtain your consent in advance.
- (b) Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
PONY CANYON will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from customers except in the following cases.
- Disclosure to our service providers (such as delivery of goods, mails, catalogs, etc.) which has executed confidentiality agreement with us;
・Disclosure to IT service providers to which we entrust our server management
（Such service providers shall be capable of handling personal information in appropriate manners, and we will supervise the service providers as necessary and appropriate to ensure the security control of the personal information.）
- ・Outsource all or part of processing of personal information;
- ・Cases in which we are required to provide personal information by law; and
- ・Cases in which there is an urgent need to protect a human life, body or fortune.
- 3. Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
PONY CANYON will respect the rights of individuals concerning their personal information, and we will respond within a reasonable period if you reasonably request disclosure of your personal information.
In addition, we will respond promptly in a reasonable period if you request to correct, change, delete or stop usage of your personal information, after completing an identification procedure.
- 4. Proper Management of Personal Information
PONY CANYON will continuously take all measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- 5. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
PONY CANYON will comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information.
- 6. Continuous Improvements of Personal Information Management
PONY CANYON appoints and maintains personal information Privacy Manager and takes appropriate measures for privacy protection and management.
We also make improvements as necessary.
- 7. Outsourcing Personal Information
PONY CANYON may outsource all or part of processing of personal information of all or part of the work to its contracted service providers.
In this case, we will select service providers who handles personal information appropriately.
When contracting with the service providers, we will make arrangements of matters necessary for prevention of leakage of personal information, such as appropriate management of personal information and confidentiality requirement, and we will supervise the implementation of appropriate management.
- 8. Discretion in Providing Personal Information and the Result of Not Giving Personal Information.
Provision of personal information to PONY CANYON is voluntary.
However, if you do not provide us with necessary information, we may be unable to provide our service.
"Cookies" is a small piece of text sent to your browser. It makes your browsing more easy and convenient.
It is possible to disable cookies through the settings of the used browser on the following URL, but in such case some or all of the services of the website might become unusable.
- 10. Google Analytics to Track Site Usage