English / Japanese
April 25, 2022
CEO, Takashi Yoshimura
- 1. Definition of Personal Information
- Names, addresses, birth dates, ages, occupations, telephone numbers and credit card numbers of individuals;
- Any other information enabling to identify individuals;
・ To appropriately process in accordance with the relevant standards set by applicable laws and regulations;
- Information concerning individuals: This means any and all information showing facts, judgments and/or assessments concerning individuals such as names, addresses, sexes, birth dates, face images and information of their bodies, property, occupations, titles, etc., including information published by assessing bodies or printed works and information by visuals and/or sounds, regardless of whether or not such information is kept confidential by encryption, etc.
- 2. Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
- (1) Principle concerning collection:
- Personal information shall be collected on the precedent condition of the clarification of purpose and obtainment of the consent by the person to which the personal information belongs.
- (2) Information to be Collected and Manner of Collection:
- (3) Principles concerning use and provision:
- (a) Purpose of use of personal information:
The Company will not use personal information collected from customers for any purpose other than the following purposes:
- ・ To provide customers with our services;
- ・ To seek opinions and suggestions concerning our services from customers;
- ・ To prepare statistical data by attributes (age, address, etc.) of customers;
- ・ To answer to customers’ inquires, etc.; and
- ・ To, in relation to settlement of prices, etc., conform the validity of customers’ credit cards or account numbers with financial institutions.
* When we are to use personal information of a customer for any purpose other than the afore-mentioned purposes, we shall in advance notify the customer of such use and acquire the customer’s approval thereof.
- (b) Provision of personal information to third party:
In addition, when the Company provides to or receives from any third party any personal information or individual-related information, it shall take necessary and appropriate measures for security management thereof and make relevant confirmation of approval, recording, preservation, etc., in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
- 3. Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If there is any error in a customer’s personal information and the correction, deletion or stop of use of the personal information is requested, the Company shall respond to such request without undue delay within a reasonable period, on condition that it is confirmed that the request has been made by the customer himself or herself for a reason allowed by the Personal Information Protection Act.
- 4. Appropriate Management of Personal Information
The Company shall implement appropriate security measures covering the personal information collected by the Company and take reasonable steps for prevention of unauthorized access to and alteration, destruction, leakage and loss of such personal information.
- 5. Compliance with Applicable Laws, Regulations and Rules
The Company shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules concerning personal information.
- 6. Continuing Improvement of Personal Information
The Company shall appoint the personal information protection manager and perform the appropriate protection and management of personal information.
In addition, the Company shall regularly implement the relevant audit and, as necessary, make review and improvement of the protection and management of personal information.
- 7. Entrustment of Processing of Personal Information
The Company may entrust all or part of its business-related processing of personal information to a service provider(s) with which has entered into a relevant agreement with the Company.
In such a case, the Company shall select a service provider(s) considered to have been appropriately handled personal information, agree on matters necessary for prevention of the leakage of personal information by proper management and keeping of confidentiality and cause the service provider(s) to perform appropriate management of personal information.
- 8. Voluntary Provision of Personal Information and Result of Non-provision
Whether or not to provide his or her personal information to the Company shall fully depend on the will of a customer.
However, if a customer does not provide necessary information of his or her to the Company, we may be unable to supply our services to the customer.
- 9. Use of Cookie
Google Japan G.K.
- □ Opt-out
- ■ Advertisement
- ■ Google Analytics
- 10. Use of Google Analytics
- 11. Protection of Personal Information of Customers under 13 Years Old
- We think that the handling of personal information of customers under 13 years old requires special consideration. When a customer under 13 years old provides his or her personal information to the Company, please do so with the consent of the statutory representative such as a person having the parental authority.
- 12. Contact for Inquiry
With respect to inquiries, complaints, etc. concerning the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact the following in writing:
- Personal Information Inquiry Section, Internal Audit Office, PONY CANYON INC.
- 1-5-17 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8487
* We do not respond to inquiries other than in writing (by fax, telephone, e-mail, etc.).
After receiving a written inquiry, we will respond to the inquiry at the appropriate time.
Date of establishment: October 16, 2010
Date of revision: April 25, 2022